The 2021 Fall North Carolina Swimming HOD will be held as planned at the McKimmon Center in Raleigh on Sunday, October 3 at 1:00 PM. Those attending in person will cast their votes at the meeting. For those choosing not to attend in person, there will a virtual option for casting your votes.
The HOD Meeting Schedule with separate ZOOM meeting registration links for each meeting has been posted on the NCS website.
Whether your club’s delegates will be attending in person or via ZOOM, you will need to pre-register your delegates by following the step-by-step instructions below.
- You must declare your club’s delegates to Barb Frith by SEPTEMBER 29th .
- Please check the Delegate per Club Count List for the number of non-athlete delegates you are permitted to name for your club. Each club also may name one athlete delegate.
- Send an email to Barb Frith at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Name and valid email address for each non-athlete delegate.
- Indicate which delegates will be attending in-person or via ZOOM.
- Name and valid email address for your athlete delegate. If your athlete delegate is under 18, please copy a parent/guardian on your email to Barb.
- This information is due to Barb no later than SEPTEMBER 29th.
- PLEASE NOTE that all declared delegates must be USA Swimming members in good standing on October 3rd, 2021. Please check your club portal for any membership issues your delegates need to address before October 1.
- Delegates who will be attending via ZOOM must receive their personal voter identification number from Election Buddy prior to the October 3rd HOD.
- On October 1st, the eligible delegates you name will receive an email from Election Buddy at the email addresses you provide.
- The email will include their personal Election Buddy voter identification number that they must use to vote at HOD on October 3rd at 1:00 PM.
- The password to unlock their ballot will be provided at the HOD meeting held Sunday, October 3rd at 1:00 PM.
- Delegates MAY NOT vote by proxy. They must attend the Zoom HOD meeting on October 3rd at 1:00 PM to receive their password and cast their votes.
If you have any questions about the delegate registration process, please contact Barb at email@example.com prior to September 29th.