North Carolina Swimming’s membership includes over 10,000 swimmers, professional coaches and officials.
Mission: “Enriching the competitive swimming experience in North Carolina with Resources, Programming, and Leadership.
Vision: “Leading the Nation in Development, Diversity, Achievement and Citizenship, in and out of the water.”
Core Values: “Integrity, Respect, Safety, Commitment, Inclusiveness, Transparency, and Fun.”
North Carolina Swimming jurisdiction and zone affiliation:
North Carolina Swimming is the Local Swimming Committee (LSC), an administrative arm of USA Swimming, with jurisdiction to conduct swimming competition in the State of North Carolina, except the counties of Pasquotank, Camden and Currituck. North Carolina Swimming is a member of the Southern Zone.
- processing of memberships for athletes, coaches, clubs and non-athlete members
- scheduling competitions and publishing a calendar
- processing sanctions for competitions and other related activities
- training and certification of officials
- maintaining communication through our web site and newsletters
- providing educational opportunities for athletes, coaches and volunteers at our meetings and clinics
- giving recognition for records and top times
- assembling the NCS Zone Team
- other administrative responsibilities consistent with the needs of our programs and the needs of our members.
|Executive Director, North Carolina Swimming||Amy Faulk||704-437-1439|
|Registrar, North Carolina Swimming||Barb Frith||704-258-1335||1-866-774-8101|
|Website Contact||Amy Faulk||704-437-1439|