NCS Coaches and Clubs:
USA Swimming Registration Requirements
NCS Non-Athlete Registration Form: Send the completed form for each coach to Barb. Coach registration is not done through Team Unify. Fees increase after 12/20/19.
NCS Club Registration Form: Send the completed form to Barb.
- Concussion Protocol Training – take it and send Barb the certificate by 1/2020.
- Coaches Advantage Training – all coaches will need it by 1/2020.
- APT will now be annual from when you take it. Unless recently taken, all APT will expire 12/31/19
- Be sure everyone has the DeckPass Plus app – it shows EVERYTHING on it, so if something isn’t right, it means 1) Barb made an error typing it or 2) you never sent it to Barb or 3) SWIMS didn’t match it to your record – especially if you have a Jr. or III or the like after your name, or if you chose to log in with a nickname.
- And 2nd year coaches – need 201 and Rules & Regulations to be renewed – Barb has about 30 that she is sitting on, where the form was mailed in, but they haven’t taken the testing.
- Also, just a reminder that this is the 2020 registration year – Barb has gotten many 2019 forms and the checks are for $70 instead of $72, and they don’t see the info on Concussion Protocol or Coaches Advantage.
- Deadline for coach and club renewals for $72 and $95 is 12/20/19. After that the fees go up to $112 and $200.
- All current registration information and forms are on the NCS website and easily accessible.