General Service Overview – USA Swimming will:
- Foster the development of new facilities
- Promote and facilitate greater access to existing facilities
- Develop and promote program methodologies for maximum utilization of pool facilities
- Develop funding resources for facility development and rescue aid for distressed facilities
- Expand aquatic industry resources, relationships and affinity partnerships
- Position USA Swimming at the forefront of research and development of facility design, operations, products, construction and related services for the aquatic industry
The 2016 Regional Build-a-Pool Conference series will offer comprehensive education in building, renovating and programming new and existing facilities. USA Swimming member clubs and private and public organizations are encouraged to take advantage of this educational resource. These one day (or 1 & ½ day) workshop style events are conducted by USA Swimming Facilities Development staff.