After discussing options on our Meet Page, Richard Pockat expanded the number of meets displayed on a page. Instead of viewing 10 meets at a time and then having to click for the next page, we are now displaying 50 meets in a continuous page. It will involve scrolling down but we feel this will make it easier to find the specific meet. As a reminder, we are no longer posting results from Meet Manager because of the USA Swimming ID is included in the file. The goal will be to combine all approved upcoming meets for the 2012-2013 short course schedule on the page to offer one location for teams to view potential meets. Announcements will be attached (pdf icon) once the sanctioning committee has approved the announcement.
As a reminder, you can always use the search box in the meet page (see below) to find a specific meet. The search works very well and starts eliminating meets as you type. The search option will search for any field, a team name, a date, a location etc.
Some other changes we have recently made:
- Updated Rules and bylaw changes from last HOD meeting.
- Removed the Parents Menu – all items were duplicated in other areas.
- Modified the About page and added two tables of contact information.
- Added 4 new NC Swimming Logos (thanks to Bill Martin) under the About menu.
- Modified the submit news page and added Bill Martin’s email address. If your team would like a story published or some pictures posted, please use this link or send an email to Bill with the details.
- Modified the menus to work better on some mobile devices.
- Enabled automatic updates to our Facebook page and Twitter Feed.