Assistant Swim Coach
Team Charlotte Swimming
Team Charlotte Swimming is looking for an additional assistant coach for our 10&Under group.
– Ideal candidate must have strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and the
ability to motivate swimmers of the ages between 5-10 years old while providing a
– Assist in the planning and facilitating practices/workouts
– Assist in organizing and conducting home meets
– Be able and willing to coach in the evenings 5-7pm Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
along with Saturdays 11:30 to 12:30pm at our uptown location, plus swim meets
(usually one per month)
– Complete other related duties as assigned by the Head Coach
– 18 years old or older
– Minimum of 1 year of coaching experience or 6 years experience of competitive
swimming as a participant
– Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and motivational skills
– Current Safety Training for Swim Coaches with CPR/AED PRO or the ability to obtain
certifications within 30 days
– Must be able to pass the USA Swimming background check
This is a part-time position, and compensation is based on experience.
If interested, please contact Scott Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on NC Swimming Job postings, please visit our Job Postings page.