North Carolina Swimming is made up of over 8,900 swimmers, professional coaches and dedicated volunteers.
Mission: “Promoting Excellence by Providing Resources to Support and Empower the North Carolina Swimming Community.”
Vision: “Leading the Nation in Achievement, Development, Diversity and Citizenship.”
North Carolina Swimming jurisdiction and zone affiliation:
North Carolina Swimming is the Local Swimming Committee (LSC), an administrative arm of USA Swimming, with jurisdiction to conduct swimming competition in the State of North Carolina, except the counties of Pasquotank, Camden and Currituck. North Carolina Swimming is a member of the Southern Zone.
- processing of memberships for athletes, coaches, clubs and non-athlete members
- scheduling competitions and publishing a calendar
- processing sanctions for competitions and other related activities
- training and certification of officials
- maintaining communication through our web site and newsletters
- providing educational opportunities for athletes, coaches and volunteers at our meetings and clinics
- giving recognition for records and top times
- assembling the NCS Zone Team
- other administrative responsibilities consistent with the needs of our programs and the needs of our members.
|Executive Administrator, North Carolina Swimming||Bill Martin||Email Bill Martin||336 587 8248|
|Registrar, North Carolina Swimming||Barb Frith||Email Barb Frith||704 334 2142||1-866-774-8101|
|Webmaster, North Carolina Swimming||Ronnie Roach||Email Ronnie Roach||252-207-0278|