2016 Open Water Zone Team Applications
Any swimmer interested in competing in the 2016 Open Water Zone meet must first complete the online application form below:
Open Water Zone Application Form Applications are due Sept 11.
Southern Zone Open Water Meet: When – April 2016, Where – Florida, Estimated Cost – $400 – $450
- In order to be selected, swimmers must swim the 3K at the Sept 12 Carolina Cup Open Water Meet.
- Results for from the Carolina Cup will be used to select the team from the swimmers who have applied.
- A swimmer’s age group is determined by his/her age on the first day of the meet.
- Therefore, zone team selections can’t be finalized until meet date is announced.
- Selections will be determined after the site and meet dates are announced, and those selected will be notified.
- No money will be collected until the dates and costs have been finalized.
NOTE: The site and dates for the 2016 Open Water Zones will be announced at the USAS convention in October.